Identifiernot specifiedPhotographernot specifiedDescriptionA timber church building was opened in 1891 on the corner of Beecroft Road and Hannah Street and extended in subsequent years. In 1906 the church moved to the corner of Beecroft Road and Malton Street. In 1908 the church was replaced by a brick building. ("Beecroft and Cheltenham: The Shaping of a Sydney Community to 1914", pp 217-222.)Physical FormatBeecroft