Identifiernot specifiedDatec.1927PhotographerSamuel Wood (1876-1957)KeywordsHornsbyPeats Ferry RoadHornsby Court HouseDescriptionHornsby's court house originally occupied the Drill Hall building until a new building was constructed and opened in 1926.
The building cost £4,500 to construct and was first used on 22nd January 1926.
Mr. Percy Law, on behalf of the legal profession, complimented Mr. Cohen on being the first magistrate to preside in the new building. Physical FormatPhotograph