Identifiernot specifiedPhotographernot specifiedDescriptionPeats Ferry Road is now the Pacific Highway. The photograph was taken soon after 1927 when the road was concreted. According to Hedley Somerville, the petrol station was on the site of T A McDonnell's blacksmith's shop, just south of Waitara Station, and The McDonnells' home can be seen at the rear of the petrol station. (See 'Taste of Ginger' pp 43, 52.) However, the 1933 Sands Directory lists the Beaver Garage and Supply Station at 140-2 and T McDonnell, estate agent, at 144, between Romsey and James Streets - north of the station, and there don't appear to be any other garages listed at this time. (Also, compare with the photograph on p 106 of Somerville's 'A Bit More Ginger')Physical FormatWaitara